9.16.2005

My twisted gridiron...

Things have been strange in this magical mitten ever since Michigan lost (to Notre Dame of all teams) and the Lions won in the same weekend. That has to be more rare than a blue moon. I, for one, haven't been the same since. But hey, after a couple days off work, some expired Ibuprofin, and an over-the-phone prescription (getting drugs is easier than i thought?), I'm back in the game for now. Unless I have mononucleosis - which is possible. But my spleen feels ok so I'm hoping for the best.

Through all of this, I have learned something. If you are on Jeopardy and you beep in accidentally and you don't know the answer, just guess "Lake Titicaca." Oh, and go for the 64,000- even if you are out of life-lines. But the survey says that only 4 people out of 100 actually watch the gameshow network's re-runs anyway, so some kind of loss is inevitable.

Go Lions.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is a side of greggor i dont remember....how are you man? what's your email again? i want to communicate in life again...

Anonymous said...

little jack horner go sit in your corner...or you could come out to cu sometime soon