10.08.2006

Lost and Found

So blogger doesn't have one of those little reminders for usernames. Only passwords. But alas, I have finally figured it out. Turns out my Student ID number was it once again. I know those 7 digits better than my own phone number.

But yeah, I forgot my username and couldn't update for months. Actually that only accounts for about six minutes of this three month span. Give me a couple more months and I will consider updating more frequently. I'm busy with work, coaching, and home improvement from 7:30am-9 or 10pm every night. No my house isn't livable yet. Yes it has taken forever. The place was a hole. I may have taken 10 years off my life but it will be nice when I'm done.

Yep. I'm done already. Maybe I'll give a holiday greeting. Could be a few holidays though.

Bye.

Go Tigers.

No comments: