8.03.2005

Forgiveness accepted...

In the history of new bloggers, I've got to be the worst. Nobody creates a blog then doesn't update it for 3 (almost 4) days. Apology given, Forgiveness accepted.. Lets move on. Truth be told - I don't have a whole lot to say. Yeah, yeah, so I never do... (I get the point.) As long as people don't automatically assume the verbally challenged have a lack of depth, I can live with the nametag. But anyway, I didn't join blogger so you could hear about my day. They're all the same anyway. If something cool happens, I'll let you know.

Forgiveness accepted... Kinda wish it was always that easy. Maybe I'm on crazy pills but sometimes it is harder to accept forgiveness than it is to give it-- with God and in everyday life.

3 comments:

Ang said...

greg,
i debated over my link name for you.
only because i continually prod you to talk (and the contrast between dave's tendency/ability to talk at length about anything)- did i make reference to your lack of verbalization. but my hesitation...in giving you such a label...was my fear that you might assume i meant lack of depth, thought, insight. FAR from the truth!! with written words (email, letters, websites, blogs)..you have always been masterful at giving encouragement, laughter, contemplation...
i think there is great wisdom in few words (i wish i could choose fewer). never would i assume a lack of depth. sorry :(
apology made, forgiveness accepted.

btw-i *have* noticed that i have been demoted from "violinist extraordinare (sp?)" to just plain "ang." :)

Erica said...

At least he put your link on his website.

Erica said...

My bad, it wasn't there a few days ago. Thanks for thinking of us. Please accept my apologies:)