8.10.2005

"...I'm gonna be free!"

It's been free (3) years already. You would never know how much someone so small could change your life... I'm speaking of my first niece-- the smartest, most thoughtful, most beautiful person under three feet. Her latest question: "Mommy, if you make me a birthday cake, and you make daddy a birthday cake, who makes you a birthday cake?"

I cannot imagine having one of these for myself. I am sure the blessings of being an uncle (although sufficient for now) will be far outweighed by the blessings of being a father.

Happy Birthday, Anna.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Google launches RSS or Atom feeds
Google Inc. on Tuesday started to offer RSS functionality, a syndication format used to publish headlines of the latest updates on blogs and web sites.
Hi, I stopped over at you blog, some great stuff you have there.

I wish to invite you over to my site legitimate home based business whenever you can make the time. My site is related to legitimate home based business topics.

Come on over and take a look.

Ang said...

interesting comment above.
well, i hope anna had a wonderful birthday. i love having nieces and nephews too. :)